Saturday, July 12, 2014

AHI Wolfman

This weekend my son and I went to G-Fest and in amongst all the Godzilla goodness there were some monster gems.  One dealer took a set of AHI Jigglers and shrink-wrapped them to a reproduction 15 x 11 inch card.  They looked great.  He sold the Creature immediately, and I had a hard time choosing between Frankenstein and the Wolfman. Ultimately, I went with the Wolfman as I just felt it looked better to me. Jigglers were never as high on my list as the mego-style figures, but I had to get one like this to display in my collection.  I added my "mego" wolfman to help show the size of the card.

AHI Wolfman "Jiggler" and Mego-style
A few more photos for detail...




















Here is a photo of the complete card.


Finally, here is the "mego-style" AHI Wolfman that I acquired the same day I found Frankenstein. Again, this appears to be a later version which appeared closer to the end of the line around '76.  For more information on these figures, see my previous post!

No comments:

Post a Comment